Tuesday 21 October 2014

Typography Assignment


In CyberARTS, our class was assigned to make a Tagzedo. Tagzedo is a website where you can make a wordle with a bunch of words and make a funky design with them. 

For my Tagzedo, I did a pear. I did a pear because they're my favourite fruit. I added words in it that describe my personality, my hobbies and what I like. For example, I put photography in there because i like taking pictures. I make bracelets as a hobby, so that's in there, and i love bands and music, so bands are in there as well. 
On Monday nights, I'm a Beaver Leader, so Beavers are in there. I can be kind of annoying and weird; plus, I'm always tired. 
I'm tall, i wear glasses and Converse high-tops.

I chose the colours because, I just liked them. I randomly picked them and I liked how the pink, red and green looked together with the pear shape; I thought it suited it well.





No comments:

Post a Comment