Thursday 6 November 2014

Illustrator Assignment



                                                                        
                                                              (Original Headphones)


InCyberARTS, we got an assignment to make our own logo. We had to chose a picture of something that sybolizes who were were as a person. Then we would put that image into Adobe Illustrator and make it look like whatever we wanted. 

Since I'm obsessed with music and listen to music all the time, I chose a pair of headphones. I thought that would suit my 
logo.

 And Since my favorite colours are cool colours, I set that as my colour scheme. I used light and dark blues, dark purple and black. 

I changed the colours of the original by using the "Pen Tool" in Adobe Illustrator, and traced the outline of the headphones. Then I filled them in with a colour. I also made multiple "layers" so that every part of the headphones would be a different colour, and so that one part would overlap. 

                                                                      ꜛ
                                                             Edited Version


No comments:

Post a Comment