Thursday 16 October 2014

Class Assignment: School Garden Photos


School Garden Photos


In CyberARTS, we started photography. My class and I took cameras and walked to our school garden to take pictures. After we took the pictures, we uploaded them to a computer, and edited them slightly, to make them look more appealing. These are the pictures that I took:





This photo here I like because it doesn't 
 have anything distracting in the background. It has selective focus, which is great because you can focus on the flower, and only the flower. If you look closely, you can see a little bit of movement in the leaves on the left-hand side.







I love this photo because I just love the way the light behind the sunflower, makes the red show through the other side of the petals. The leaves on the right-hand side have the same effect, which i really like.


This is one of my favorites, because this photo has a great colour scheme of green and red. There is also something about the dirt around the radish that makes the redness stand out, which i love.  



   

                                        
When I saw these little flowers, i just had to take a picture. What I like about them is how their pinky colour looks bold and bright against the dark of the green. The biggest flower has selective focus, which in a way, makes it stand out.





These peppers are great, because you can see the skin being reflected by the light, on the third pepper. The selective focus on the peppers is awesome, because it shows a little emphasis, which separates itself from the blurry background; but makes a cool effect.




These little orange flowers are so cute! I just love how they're arranged; big flower in the front, and smaller flowers, spread out from behind. The way the light orange fades into dark orange is quite pretty. Not bad for a photo taken by me, I think.







I'm not very good at taking pictures, but that's because i'm a beginner. Over the course of this unit, I hope to improve my skills. However, my artist statements aren't too good, so I'm sorry about that ;S I hope you liked my pictures! And you can expect another post in about a week or so. See you soon!


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment