Friday 9 January 2015

My Realistic Chess Piece Drawing

 

In Art, each member of our class had to choose a chess piece. I chose the Pawn because i thought it would be easier to draw :p. Anyway, I wanted to put in chess boards because i thought it matched the whole "Chess Piece theme". I added the TV because around the time when we started this assignment, I was obsessed with the music video that Bush came out with for "The Only Way Out",  back in October. And in the video, Gavin Rossdale (The lead singer for Bush) was singing inside a TV. So that video gave me inspiration to add a TV in my drawing. 

My drawing shows Rhythm and Pattern because the chess board wall and floor look like they never end and just keep on flowing while the checker board repeats itself.

PS: I apologize for not posting in a while. I've been doing alot of studying.

Here's the link to "The Only Way Out"





No comments:

Post a Comment